Or is it “Merry Christmas” ?
No, I am not going to get involved with that whole controversy !! A “rose by any other name” I guess! Whatever you call it – here’s wishing you a safe, relaxing time over the next few weeks – hopefully with family, friends and a ton of laughs!
Just a few notes for the “guys” out there during the Holidays….think of it as a short “master list” to make sure things run smoothly….
1. Don’t even think of doing your own Wrapping. You are not as “crafty” as you think. Leave the wrapping to a professional. No – a “gift bag” won’t do. Your lady wants her gifts actually “wrapped” – it’s a fact – avoid the headache and do it right the first time.
2. DON’T DRINK & DRIVE. This one’s a no-brainer guys….the cab might take a few minutes of waiting to arrive, but it could save you years of grief (and maybe a life!!).
3. Politics, ’Mixed Martial Arts’ and The Calgary Flames are not suitable topics at the Christmas dinner table.
4. If you’re thinking about picking up that $6 bottle of wine for the party – think again.
5. When someone close to you says “I don’t want anything this year, you don’t have to buy for me” – don’t take that literally…..I’ve made that mistake before – and I’ve paid for it.
That’s it, that’s all – other than that – you are on your own guys!
All the best !